I'm excited though; because Josh is back working on the house. He has a big job he took and he had to stop at the house for about two weeks. I guess it was good he had work, but it did mean our house was on stand still for awhile; but now he is back at it! I wish I could go help me like I did during the summer, but now that I have school and homework on top of the regular stuff (housework, making dinner, etc...) it isn't going to be easy. I'm suppose to start teaching again at the after school program, which will be good I can make a little extra money :)
The weekend was nice. Josh and I went out Saturday night to dinner and a movie. Then Sunday he went fishing with my dad and brother in law. I went to my mom's house and us girls plus London spent the day together. My mom has a kiddy pool for London and we filled that up and we all sat around and enjoyed some sun-rays (I haven't done that since I went to the beach) and drank some mojito's! Then we grilled (yes, us Strickland girls love to grill) and watched a movie. It was a nice relaxing day!
Here are some new pictures I took of Sabian. He is getting bigger and bigger everyday! I am not sure how much he weights since last time...I need to get Josh to weigh him again!
These are pics of Atlanta from two weekends ago for my friends birthday bash! (you can click it to enlarge it)

Sabian, 6 months old

I love this picture! It's so funny to me!



Cute pics! Is that the Vortex your standing in front of? Did you guys go anywhere else?
ReplyDelete