Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Over by $3.00

Yesterday I went grocery shopping for the week and went over my budget of $60.00 by $3.00. I guess that's okay! lol! Last week I definitely went over, but we had Josh's family over for his birthday, so buying extra of everything caused the bill to rise, so I'm just not including last week.
It was really hard to try and stay on budget. It makes planning the grocery list really hard and making sure I'm not buying things just because it looks good (eating before I go so that I don't buy everything that appeals to me). I'm praying I can continue to do this (it really isn't that easy), so we can put that extra money towards other things. Josh is really proud of me, which honestly makes me want to keep determined to make this work!


P.S. I've been using www.coupon.com to print out coupons. The only thing I don't like about a lot of them is some you have to buy multiples just to get a few cents off
If anyone has anyother good coupon resources let me know!

1 comment:

  1. A lot of times Sunday papers have coupoons in them. Our Sunday one has like TONS! Southernsavers.com has coupons too...they show you a list of what's buy one get one free at Publix and then if there are any coupons for the alread yBOGO's...so your saving lots.

    ReplyDelete