Tuesday, February 8, 2011

GO GREEN BAY!

I have been a Packer fan for over 8 years. One of those things when I was younger and was with a friend and we watched the super bowl and they had won. Over the years I met more and more people that were Packer fans and since then I have been a pretty big fan! Josh is a big college football fan, and for NFL he rooted for the Falcons. I however, stuck with my Packers (so we definitely had a divided house). Anytime I tell people I am a Packers fan they give me the "look" and make some silly comment (I know it's just for fun though). Every game night Josh and I watch it together and he always roots for the opposite team of the Packers.
This year the Packers made it to the super bowl!!!! I have to say I was kind of surprised with them being a wild card and all, but I was beyond excited!!!
My family decided to throw a small Party (which they all cheered for the Packers) and I asked Josh Sunday morning if he was going to root for the Packers or the Steelers, and he replied saying he was going to definitely be a cheese head tonight, good choice, because they WON! They pulled off the winning game the same way they have won the last three games, a pick off!
WHOhoO PACKERS!!!

   Mom and I
                                                 (One of my best friends gave me Tattoo's and London and I covered ourselves in them for fun, I know one thing I will never get a tattoo on my arm, it looks horrible, but I had to oblige to the nephew and were he told me to put it).
Little fans!

It's hard to tell, but London has tattoo's all over him.haha!

Josh

Justin, not on the phone..haha

Sisters!

wanna' be's!

I don't think people will pick on me anymore about being a Green Bay Fan!

1 comment:

  1. How fun that Josh rooted with you for the Packers this year! My only real connection is my sweet sil, and you KNOW she had to be super excited! The new pastors at NCC are cheese heads too! Who knew?!

    What fun!

    ReplyDelete