I’m sad to say our life has gone back to being busy and going into what feels like in two different directions. Josh started back school today; he is now in his program (Physical Education) and has a pretty full load. He also will be volunteering at some PT clinics to start earning the 100+ volunteer hours he will need to apply to PT school. I’m hoping that this school year won’t be as busy as the fall was (meaning he won’t have to spend late hours in the library studying). But, I know it only is a few months and then he will have another semester done with (yay).
I also started dance classes back up today. It was a long day starting with running a few morning errands and then going to the studio to clean and came home to get ready to go back and teach from 3:30-7:30.pm. I was blessed when my hubby decided to just go out and eat (we don’t really go out to eat unless we are going on a date night). The Lord is definitely working at the studio. I have 5 new students (and possibly more). We started a boy and beginner advanced hip hop class and I’ve gotten several calls inquiring about a younger girls hip hop class, which is now in the works...This white girl is not teaching these hip- hop classes. I love the genre and all, but I’m definitely not trained in any B-girl or street dance moves. I am however taking the hip hop class ;)
This New Year has already brought a few trails our way. Nothing the Lord cannot provide and take care of, I have Faith! Hoping your New Year has started out great and continues to be full of blessings!


No comments:
Post a Comment