Today is the first day of my Fall Break. In the other colleges I went to we had a whole week off of fall break, but VSU only gives us two days off, and then 3 for Thanksgiving, which would make up a whole week, lame I know! However today I usually have class and rehearsal, but the professor was out of town and our rehearsal was cancelled, so in a way I get an extra day. I decided to write a "To Do List" for the break of things I really need to get done!
I awoke pretty early today (natural because I am use to getting up for class) and relaxed & played with Sabian for a little bit, then I started tackling the kitchen. I really needed to go through there and throw away old stuff, etc..We have a white cabinet and sinks (I hate) and so they all needed to be bleached and wiped down thoroughly. Then I swept and mopped the kitchen. I moved on to dusting the house & then vacuuming it! It only 11am and I feel like I have done a lot so far. Hoping to get the laundry done and then let that be hit as far as house chores for today. Tomorrow I hope to tackle the bathroom!
I've had mixed feelings about really cleaning the house, because I know we won’t be here much longer. So for awhile I've just been keeping up with the normal laundry, dishes and vacuuming, but I couldn't stand it much loner so I decided that I at least needed to do one more deep cleaning until we move! It makes me feel better knowing I have a clean house :)
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment