Well my wreath from last fall was actually in fare condition, so I indeed up just taking some of the broken stuff off & replacing them with some of the newer ones I bought.
The pictures aren't that great cause it's dark outside.
So the cool weather finally made me eager to get my fall clothes out of storage. Last night Josh went with me to storage and loaded up the few containers of my clothes. Then he left me to the room by myself while he watched football in the living room. Like I said, he knows better to come in when I am switching over, it looks like a tornado went through the mall, in the clothing department; clothes are everywhere! I enjoy the “new” clothes I have to chose from now, and it all looks neat and clean (the closet that is). Now I’m hoping this cool stays and it doesn’t suddenly go back to 90 degrees again.
Josh is currently at the new house. He is trying to finish wiring all the new electrical, because we have guys this week coming over and they’re going to connect it all. So, hopefully we can put the sheet rock up next week, yippy!


No comments:
Post a Comment