I always anticipate this a little early and we get hit with another cold streak and I am stuck with nothing but my shorts and summer dresses. I did manage to leave out a few sweaters and long sleeve shirts just in case, but it helps with a much bigger closet! I also checked the weather and it predicts to be in the upper 70's next week, so I think I am good! I feel like I just went on a shopping spree though. I have all these "new" clothes to wear now. Anyone else feel like after awhile they wear the same things over and over again? I was starting to feel that way, but now I have tons of summer dresses and shirts from last summer that I am looking forward to wear :)
I finally got my spring wreath made and put up...see!
Today we attended a family gathering for my cousin Josh who is home on RR. It was a nice to see him and let him know we love him and support him and his family. It was also great to see some other family we haven't seen in awhile!
Other than that there isn't much going on here in the Nealey Household. Just the same old :)
Next month hold some exciting events, but I'm amazed that March is already coming to an end and April is soon beginning. Our bushes in the front all have buds on them, so I am anticipating a very colorful spring!!!
Until next time!
Here are a few pics I've had on my camera!
Josh and the boys! sorry its kinda blurry
Josh working on the mustang engine. He already re-built the whole thing and is now working on putting it all back together..How did I get such an all rounded guy?!


I do the same thing with my wardrobe (mostly because all my clothes won't fit in my closet up here). I think I was a little too hasty though because yesterday & today were FREEZING. Auuugh. You'll probably have a better chance of the weather staying warm in GA though (hopefully)!
ReplyDelete