Monday, August 2, 2010

working woman...

Work is going good! I worked all last week with only 1 day off, talk about tired! Then I had this Sunday and Monday off (yay) and tomorrow I head to Warner Robins for a Managers meeting. Not looking forward to the drive, but I do get paid from the moment I leave my doorstep to the moment I get home, plus I get paid per mile..So, it will be a good day pay wise and I don't have to sit in a studio all day. Then Wednesday I am on my own. I have been working the past two weeks with my trainer, but now I am done with that and I start all by myself! I am looking forward to it, because I feel confident enough and I don't like people looking over my shoulder at everything I do. The job isn't hard, but for some reason I am pretty worn out by the end of the day. I still have to come home and clean, cook dinner and go to the gym. I would say this past week I did pretty good managing all of it, but I definitely have a new appreciation for woman who work, workout and like a nice clean home too (there are some who don't care about that)...and if you are a mother to children I just don't know how you do it..I would be hiring a maid for sure..haha!
Thankfully I have no intention of trying to raise children and work full-time, because I want to be a good mom and house wife and there is just no way could I add being good at a full time job on top of that! Some people are, but not me!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying your job! I'm sure it is hard work and it takes dedication to achieve it all. One good thing is, it's easier to keep a house clean when everyone is gone during the day...just hard to find the time to clean what does need to be done when you get home! Hope you continue to enjoy working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know I have NEVER had a full-time job? After keeping house and raising children for the last 21 years, I know I could work full-time, but I am thankful to have been able to stay home all these years. I love it! What a wonderful wife you are to support your awesome hubster in his efforts to be the man God's called him to be! WTG! I love to see the Lord leading you guys together. It's a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete