Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ballet Magnificat!!!!

I will update later to follow up on my last post..I know it was somewhat of a downer...but I have some exciting news!!



March 18th...Me and 4 others young ladies from the studio I teach at will be opening for Ballet Magnificats performance here in Thomasville! If you aren't sure who Ballet Magnificat is you can read more about them on their website at www.balletmagnificat.com, but to fill you in a little: They are a Christian Professional dance company based in Jacksonville, Mississippi. They are my ALL time favorite dance company! They tour all around the world, performing Biblical stories. They are coming to Thomasville to do their performance of Ruth!! We were asked to do an open dance right before they begin!!! We will also get to meet the dancers and warm up with them :)

Yeah this will make my year!!! It is such an honor, but I can't say I am extremely nervous. Not only will they be seeing us dance, but every dancer, dance lover, in Thomasville and surrounding area's will too..YIKES!

I will fill you in how it goes later..but if you are in the area on this day you need to get a ticket and come, you WONT regret it!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome Patti!! How exciting for you guys! I so wish I could see it..I bet you guys will do amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete