Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Follow up

Continuing on from my post ("Feelings") The class that was "taking over" Josh, he did end up dropping. He was really upset he had to do that, but the teacher just wasn't explaining everything (he wasn't American) and it made it hard for Josh. It also made it hard, because he was spending all his time working out it and not enough on the other classes and made it hard to work. At first it was hard, because we thought it was going to set him back, but we sat down and talked for a long time, and figured that we weren't even sure if it would set him back, because we don't know where he is in the program, yet and when he will graduate. There might be a class that he has to wait an extra semester for anyways. Plus this class he didn't need to have to get in his program, he needs it as a pre-req for the Doctorate program. I know God has it all under control, so we ended up feeling peace about it. Now I have my husband, somewhat, back.


I can't believe it's already the middle of March. I'm so excited about spring time! I love this time of year, except the weather has been crazy. One day it's hot, the next it's cold and wet.

I have a lot going on this month and next month: Ballet Magnificat, 2 wedding showers (one I'm throwing and one for a childhood friend) NYC and Boston Trip, wedding for a good friend....Before I know it, it will be May! I enjoy having something to look forward too, because for the last two month's I have had nothing exciting happen..

This past weekend Josh went out of town for work, which kept me at home, alone :( I'm thankful he had the job, but I don't like being home alone. I got to spend extra time with my family though, and I know absence make the heart grow fonder..ok,ok, I know it was only 3 nights.

Today I have no plans..Just going to enjoy an "off" day!
 
Happy St. Patricks Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment