We have a lot going on these days. Me working, Josh is busying working. Josh has a "deal" with these contractors who bought some gyms, and a few rental houses, they asked Josh before they bought them if he would be interested in remodeling them. They told him this would keep him busy for a long time. He agreed and they were right, it has kept him busy. This will also include some out of town work, which I don't like when he is gone, but praise God for work! His clientele has picked up a Josh is starting school, in what we hope will be next month. He still has to do some paper work and Lord willing it will all go as planned, but we also know how our God works..We feel like we are on the right path, but then last minute the doors shut..haha! We just have learned to trust in God and go with the flow, haha! I will wait and tell you exactly his plan is with school when things are more finalized.
Monday, I started teaching my first modern dance class at my "old" studio in Thomasville. It's only once a week and my work schedule is worked around it perfectly. I was so thrilled to be back, and teaching! It also gives me a chance to keep dancing. I have a group of 8 very sweet and talented girls (ages 15 and up, I think). I love teaching, but even more I love teaching dancers who want to dance and want to learn! I'm already looking forward to the next class!
We have a lot of new ideas coming our way, not that Josh going back to school isn't enough, Josh has me doing a lot of researching on opening my own studio here in Valdosta. Of course this is/was my plan. I just wasn't sure how long it would take. For some reason Josh has been all for me doing as much as I can to figure out how much it's going to cost us, he even has called on some buildings for lease. It makes me happy knowing he supports me and my dream. He even made me plan a night with my old studio owner (the lady I am teaching for now) for us to go out to dinner so I could pick her brain. He also has a guy he is working with who has a degree in business who he wants to have over to talk to me about some ideas. I love the idea, but it does make me a little nervous thinking I might actually be doing this. I know, I just need to trust and lean on God. If it's meant to be it will happen :)
So much more is going on, but I need to get the chicken of the grill! Will continue on a later date!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds very exciting!! Glad things are going well for both of you!
ReplyDelete