I have accomplished almost all my shopping. I have to get Josh's step dad something else (We got him a few small items) and then pick up my brother in laws gift (thankfully we already know what we are getting him, just got to go get it. Oh, I just did remember I have to get my sister something else. oops! I have tomorrow off, so I guess I will finish shopping for these people!
Last night I stayed up until the wee hours of the night wrapping presents. I didn't want to do it too early, because I am a little afraid the dogs are going to get into them, thinking they are chew toys. Thankfully, they haven't broken any ornaments, however, I did find one on the ground I think they were chewing on, but it wasn't broken. Let's just hope the presents stay nice and wrapped. I still have about half to wrap and put under the tree!
Oh, and my dilemma about my last Christmas blog was solved, about my husband's gift (thanks to all who gave m ideas). I ended up just getting real serious and told him I needed to know what he wanted...haha, it finally worked! I always would ask him, but he would always reply, "don't get me anything." I think this time he could tell I was a little stressed, so he gave me some great ideas. I have gotten everything, kind of went over budget, oh well!
Our Christmas Tree


No comments:
Post a Comment