Is it December already? Time sure does fly when you get older, haha!
I'm going to jump back into November for a bit: Our Thanksgiving was great. We had our traditional girls "Wine Wednesday" at my mom's on Wednesday. I think this is our 4 year doing this! We always get new wine glasses and enjoy a nice lunch, wine and cooking!
We actually made plans to leave (like last year) on Thanksgiving day for our annual girls shopping trip! We had family Thanksgiving at my mom's on Wednesday night and then left Thursday afternoon after all the other family things. I love Thanksgiving! My mom made every Holiday extremely special for us girls, but something about Thanksgiving and Christmas is always the best! I remember watching the Parade's on television and getting ready for family to come over. This year I actually got to sit in bed and watch a little bit of the parade and it definitely made me remember doing that when I was a kid.
Our girls shopping trip took place in Orlando once again! They seriously have the best shopping! Last year we decided to do our Black Friday shopping in Orlando, we were really scared on how crazy it was going to be, but it ended up being the greatest thing ever! It makes sense too: the city has like 5 Wal-Mart's, targets and every other store you would want to go to. We didn't have to wait in lines at all. We decided to go ahead and go this year. It was just as fun as always. The traffic was a little worse than we remembered from last year, but the stores weren't packed and we found some GREAT deals! I think I got 50% of my Christmas shopping done there.
We also decided to go see a dinner show. We had wanted to do it last year, but wasn't sure what the best deals were. This year we just decided to do it. We went to the Arabian Nights. Overall it was pretty good.
I hated to have to come back, but I came home to my house decorated in Christmas lights (Thanks to my amazing husband).
So now that I am back to reality, it has been busy, busy! Work has kept me, well working, a lot. The holidays are the biggest time for the portrait industry . Thankfully these next few weeks they don' t have me scheduled as much. This week I have two Christmas dance performances I am in. It's a busy time of the year for us, but I LOVE everything about Christmas time. To make it better, the weather has been amazing, it definitely feels like Christmas!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment