Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

#7. Is Thankful my job let me off work this week to go out of town. (This is one of our biggest time of the years, so I'm thankful for that).

#6. I'm thankful I was able to finish school and earn a degree (Thank you Great Grandpa and Grandma). I know not many people are fortunate enough to go to school, or even able to finish. As much as it did take discipline and hard work for me, I am thankful I was provided the funds to go from my grandparents. Without them it would of been extremely hard.

#5. I'm Thankful for my nieces and Nephew. Seriously they are the best little things ever. They remind me of the joys of being a kid and the fullness of life they have and bring!

#4. I'm thankful for the many different ways I can stay connected with distant friends and family. Through telephone and the internet. I am thankful I have those things so I can stay connected with those who live a long way away.
#3. I'm thankful for those who have dedicated themselves and even sacrifice their lives and fight to protect our country. Words can't even express my gratitude. Thank you!
#2. Of course everyone knew this was coming, and I thought I would save it for the last few: I am Thankful for my husband. He isn't perfect, but who is? I'm so very thankful for the man he is: Hard working and loving. He is most definitely my best friend and I wouldn't want to share this life next to anyone else. I'm thankful Lord that you gave me such a wonderful man to call my husband.

It's NUMBER 1!!!!
I'm thankful for this day. For another day I get to live and ENJOY life! I have to constantly remind myself that I am to be ALIVE and well. I need to live life to the fullest because we are never promised another day! Thank you Lord for ALL you have given me and blessed me with. For everyday you have given me and will give me I will praise your name and give thanks!

To everyone: Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment