#11. I am thankful both my husband and I have a job. At this time we all know it's extremely hard for people to find jobs, or even keep a job. People are being laid off every day, because of our economy. I'm grateful we both have good jobs they pay good! Josh has been working with a friend of his in Valdosta that he met several years ago. They are always up to something new and them have Josh working with them. It has been wonderful, because in the construction business (down here in south Georgia) you may not work for a month and then the next have so many people call you at once, but you can't get to them all. These guys have kept Josh busy every day and said they will have him busy for a long while longer. Thank you Lord for providing work for us!
#10. I' thankful I have a husband who will let me go all out decorating for Christmas! He isn't that big of a holiday person, but he knows how much I LOOOOVEEEE Christmas! Last night I was decorating and he helped me out as much as I needed. He even said he would put of the Christmas lights on the house the weekend..yay!
#9. I'm thankful my husband and I still go on date nights!
#8. Thank you Lord for keeping me, my husband and my family safe and healthy.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment