Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving 14 and 13

#14. Thank you Lord for cold weather. I love the cool crisp air! Actually, my favorite time of year is between fall and spring time; a little mix of cool and hot air, but I am also in love with winter time! I think it's the little bit of the northern roots in me. It's something about being bundled up and enjoying the outside, making hot coffee and sitting by a fire is my favorite thing to do! Living in the south, we don't get to enjoy it more than about 3-4 months, until the heat starts creeping back in. I do enjoy warm summer days, where you can lay out by the pool or beach and enjoy a cool drink, but it doesn't take too long before you are hot and sticky, and you really can't escape the heat (not with my husband who in the summer keeps the AC at 78 degrees). At least you can run from the cold, by bundling up! So, thank you Lord for these cold days, because you know we don't get them much down here :)
#13. I can't really go without Thanking God for always providing for us. I've never had to worry about going without the necessities, God has always supplied us with ALL we needed and much more! I am thankful my faith is strong enough to know that God will never let His children go without, and I am a firm believer in that. Thank you Lord for the food on my dinner plate, the clothes on my back and the roof over my head. You have given me more than enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment